Saturday, June 13, 2009

WON'T BE SEEING YOU

HELLO! Thanks for viewing my blog. It's not much of a blog though. Anyway, thanks again for reading and spending time looking around my blog. Today I am very very happy..heheheh. Here are the reasons why I'm happy:
  • My broken phone is fixed and now I can use it again. The phone with bluetooth............with camera and most of all.................................with music player...yay!!
  • My earphones that is taken by a wicked lady will always be with that witch (or maybe she already threw it out). Now, I found new earphones that is supported (some earphones is not supported by my phone) which I don't really know whose earphone is it..it must be one of my family members..but I don't care..now I have my phone back and I can listen to radio again and listen to music without using 1 speaker anymore...
  • Lastly, tonight I'll be watching TERMINATOR SALVATION..yay! Today is so wonderfull. If you wanted to see me go to Cathay Cineleisure Damansara at 9.15pm, June 13th 2009, Saturday..the movie starts at 9.15 so I'll go there early..see you there at 9pm

Thank you GOD for giving me a great life to live..Thank you..Thank you...Thank you....

Owh forgot to tell you..I won't be updating my blogs frequently start on Monday, 15th June. Maybe I'll online on weekends only so that's the only time I'll be updating. So..Hope to see you again next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment