Friday, June 12, 2009

IT HAS BEEN CONFIRMED

It has already been confirmed that...my phone is broken..heheehe..yup..I broke my precious phone T_T aiya..so sad la..I dropped it when I was going up stairs..it just slipped from my hand..but thank godness it didn't really drop from a higher level..just few steps from the ground..if I'm not mistaken it's about maybe 5-7 steps from ground..sigh..

But I don't think I would buy another phone le~ because phone nowdays are very expensive..no money..my mom told me to go to the shop and repair it so I will just follow what my mom said..I also think it's a good way of solving my phone problem. But if the shop will charge on a high price I think it's better to get a new phone..well, it depends on how high the shop person will charge me..hope not that high.

So now, I'm using my old phone......with no bluetooth.........with no camera..........with no music player (got songs but no music player which plays my fav songs; there are only phone songs* which are very boring)*phone songs - songs that are already in the phone even before we bought (pls note that this word cannot be found in the dictionary..well I don't think so have in dictionary..anyways this type of words are words that are made by me, my family members or my friends)


Thx 4 reading and spending your precious time at my blog reading..THANK YOU
Please leave a comment..

No comments:

Post a Comment