Thursday, June 11, 2009

WHY I STARTED A BLOG?

Reasons why I start blogging:
  • Firstly, my friends had already started doing blogs. So I also wanted to try doing a blog.
  • I told my cousin to do a blog first(that time I haven't make a blog..yet) then I will do it. Well, she really did and so..I did too cuz I don't want to break my promise.
  • Actually I had already made 2 blogs before..hehe..I'm so so so sorry ne~ for not telling you(cousin) bout it..sorry..anyways..back to the topic..the first blog - i made it and then I forgot the password, and I'm too lazy to get the password and just leave it. I only get to publish 2 post only. The second one - that one I just keep it as a secret. So check again all the blog that you've visited. Maybe that blog is my other blog.
  • Lastly, I just want to make a blog

It's boring right. Sorry to make you feel boring. For now, I don't really have any interesting story. But I'll try my best to tell you all the things I wanted to in a more intersting way.

No comments:

Post a Comment