Friday, June 26, 2009

NOW, HERE

It has been sooo looooooooonnnnnnggggggg..i didn't update my blog...sigh...now i don't know what 2 write...newayz..here is the things that happened to me....

19th June 2009
~ First time I chat with Jia Sheng..and that is the first time he really talk to me (ALOT)..omg.. Actually..I still cannot believe that i really did chat with him alot..and u won't believe what topic we talked bout......belacan......ghost story......etc...

25th June 2009
~ Our school got Hari Koperasi...it was boring...nothing to do...owh I bought a present 4 my teacher..she said she's goin to some kind of 'kursus' for 1 year..so long le~ newayz...the present that i bought 4 her was so nice...so cute..owh ya..I also tried writing with my left hand (a right-handed person) it was so hard to write with left hand..i must become a kindergaarden student again..write ABC

26th June 2009
~ Today is the last day 4 my teacher..tomorrow we got school but she is not coming...today was her last day..sad la..hope she will find her own happiness and please wish and pray 4 my success..that is the sad news..n there is another sad news..just now a friend of mine cried and I don't know what to do..sorry..I'm so sorry...I hope my friend is ok..
~ OMG..this is the good news...my friend is celebrating his birthday tomorrow..but the sad thing is..he is going to celebrate it in school..tomorrow suppose to be a holiday but they used that day as a 'hari ganti'.


Actually, alot of things happened..but some i forgot bout it already. This week is a quite stressful week. I need to memorize alot of things : ayat hafazan, notes for exam and more...

I'm having my exam (librarians qualification exam) on 2nd July 2009, thursday..wish me luck. I'm also involved in a drama/play that the librarians had arranged. I'm the narrator..HAHAH

No comments:

Post a Comment